25 January 2010

the struggle of being me

So why does my own brain fight to destroy me on a daily basis? Who knows? Do I say it's a chemical imbalance? Traits I learned from my parents? Abuse? Ugh!

All day my thoughts swirl about like a violent whirlpool causing terrific headaches. Aspirin doesn't help. All day, all day. That combined with my chronic abdominal pain caused by Doc Joe Flannagan when he screwed my surgery up makes for very long days in which I am living in agony. I would have sued ol' Doc Flannagan but the Republicans here in Michigan passed tort reforms that effectively shields negligent doctors from lawsuits unless the victimized patient can prove the doctor intentionally tried to fuck them up. Are you kidding me?!? Oh yeah, the lawyers I spoke to knew Doc Flannagan by reputation as many of his former patients came to see if they could sue him as well. I was just another in a long line. Doc Flannagan still practices medicine and I am reminded of him everyday that I sit here in pain.

This is just another example of how Republicans are bad for America and how they hate regular Americans. Tort reform is a cause Republicans want to force down all of our throats nationwide, not just here in Michigan. That is one of their health care fixes to control costs. So what if you get fucked up and have to pay outrages hospital bills? Protect the doctors so they can donate more money to us in the GOP. Screw the common man. Fuck Mike Villwock in Michigan or Jane Doe in California or whoever from where ever. They don't have enough money to matter.

Somehow these Republican assholes have no problem with ruining America while lining their own pocketbooks. They are traitors of the highest caliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!