07 February 2010

conflicted

Now that I've gotten my medicine, I've mellowed substantially and once more flow effortlessly with the way with one exception: I still get caught up in the affairs of this world, my country.
Be mindless, self-less, teaches the Tao to which I aspire.
I try so very hard but in the end my worry for all of you, all you dumb apes, all my brothers and sisters spread out across the world, each and every one of you binds me. So instead of following my way I seem to think that maybe in some small way that I might help you all in some way. The problem is that I just don't know how to.
What am I going to say? What magic can I hope to impart to anyone that will open their eyes and cause them to see the genuine way? I am art-less, craft-less, simple as an uncarved block.

Still I get frustrated. To allow you all to go the path you are on will end in all of your deaths. To stand up and say something is useless.
My inner compass is going crazy for the lawlessness of the Bush era, the attrocities allowed and the perpatrators walk off scot free. It is upside down to me when criminals like Bush, Cheney and Rove are cheered for their treachery.
I am reminded that Bush Senior said, "I will not invade Iraq and give the White House to the Democrats for the next 40 years."
So the chiefest of the Republican party conspired to make it happen.
Now look.
It doesn't matter who the President is. That President will have to clean up the Bush Junior mess for at least that long.
In their utter greed and lust for riches, top Republicans leaders led this nation down a path this country mey very well not recover from ever. Even if the economy is allowed to recover, our armed forces are broken with the draft the only way left to fix it for the hard challenges to come. Even if we win these wars, their cost will far exceed their worth and terrorists will still try to attack this nation.
The Republicans didn't care. All that was important to them were dollar signs. Now we're in it to win it I guess.

Easy there Michael. Take a breath.
I do go on tangents.
The way is beautiful and wide open, this world is full of snares and pitfalls. All is One, One is All.
I wish to keep seeing beauty, though I shouldn't know what beauty is.
But the world! My country! Where are you going?

Today, America's strength is fading. She is dying from within. The rulers of America for 20 of the last 28 years have been Republican. How can anyone argue that this nation is going down the wrong path and that Republicans have willfully steered us that way so they could raid our pocketbooks and to take away our liberty, freedoms and rights as American citizens.
The promise of empire and riches have blinded their eyes.
We are dying a slow death now my countrymen! The Republicans don't care about America and they have shown it through their incessant mismanagement of her. They abuse her, us every chance they get.
Thus the American people, tired of the direction of the nation and endless war, voted for a change. From day 1, radical right Republicans have fought the new President and the new congress. They have called for bloody revolution, acted the part of Tokyo Rose with their propaganda and twisted lies, threatened the life of the current President and obstructed in every way they could the will of the American people who mandated a change.
Now they simply look to regain power. A ruthless bunch of lawless thugs that will stop at nothing to acheive their goals. Once they have regained that power they will never again relinquish it and we will be ruled as Russia was back in the days of the Czars.
I warn you all of this in hopes you will see the truth of it. We can still fight against the evil of the Republican party. If you are a common man like myself and are conservative you are only hanging yourself and your children and their children.
Save yourselves! There is still time!
Excuse me now, I must be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!