22 September 2009

blah

nothing to say really as I just don't have the energy to be upset all the time. the radical right in this country are out of control and it's up to us, each and every one of us, to stand up against them because if we don't, they will bring destruction and ruin down upon us. their hearts are black and all they know is darkness. it is all they know. My country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. But our liberties are in danger so the song becomes discordant, an ache for better times when we Americans were freer. I was alive then so I know it existed once in the days before Reagan ruled. It can be that way again but it seems none of my countrymen even know anything is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!