04 October 2009

why bother?

I'm having a Very Bad Week. No, nothing's wrong with my circumstances. My boy just had his 24th birthday, my daughter has a job, my girlfriend loves me, i have a place to live on my own and the Detroit Lions won their 1st game in 2 years. Almost perfect but... my Spirit is troubled by what is transpiring within my Country these days. Well, it used to be my country. It used to be your Country too but they took it from us. They've been conspiring to do take over our Country since the end of the World War II. Make no mistake about it, they have plotted and broken the Law; they run things now and their might and power is so vast, they have even managed to cage the office of the President of the United States. It is a jewel in their golden crown. If I was still in Sunday School I would teach that this golden crown was but one of the 10 crowns of the Beast from Revelation 13:1. President Obama is being confronted by this ugly truth even now. You can see it in his body language and in that of the First Lady as well. They are already the new Clintons and President Obama hasn't been in office but 9 months. That's how good the right wing propaganda noise machine truly is. There is a great Evil in my Country and that Evil rules us. This is how the Nazis secured their power in Germany and the Religious Right in our Country are Apt Pupils. They have the venom of Hitler in their veins, the lessons of Goebells upon their heart and all the seething hatred for Outsiders as the SS in their brains. They are wicked and immoral, the Parisees and Saducees of our Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!