14 January 2010

>yawn!<

I'm getting very, very sleepy and I haven't even taken my nighty night pills yet. This is a rare thing so I must be exhausted and I am in my brain. I've had nothing but headaches for the last few days and I'm way too wound up. Madness can be fun but it can be painful as well. Is fun the right word? Perhaps I meant challenging or entertaining. I mean, you never know what kind of me you'll get from day to day.

So you know I suffer from several psychological issues: severe depression, suicidal ideation, panic anxiety disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, dissociative fugue and agoraphobia. Yay!

As far as apes go I suppose I have it better than some but worse than others. It's funny though. I know war is wrong but my nation rejoices over it and celebrates it. I know taking bribes are wrong but my national leaders take them hand over fist be they Republicans or Democrats. I know lying is wrong but apes like Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck have millions of ape followers repeating lie after lie after lie.

It might be argued that through my madness I am more moral and upright than the 360,000,000 people that make up my country (White America). Perhaps I should pray the rest of the nation goes crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!