29 June 2011

Netflix is pissing me off!!!

So Netflix forgot the old saw that if it ain't broke, don't fix it and revamped their website, fucking it up beyond all belief.  Before they redid their site, I could click "not interested" on the titles available and they would be gone forever and I could see only the titles I was interested in.  This is no longer true.  Further, once I watched or rated a title, it would be sent to the "watch again" category so the stuff I was interested in wouldn't be filled with stuff I had already seen.  This also is no longer true.  Now, all the crap is back, mixed with stuff I've already seen, making it nearly impossible to find anything to watch.

Fuck you Netflix, you dumb bastards!  Your new site sucks and I may cancel membership because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!