25 January 2012

So, I already knew Jan Brewer was a dumb cunt but seeing her stick her finger in the face of the President of the United States get my blood to boiling.

I guess I was raised different but you do not disrespect the President in that way.  Who the hell does that bitch think she is?!?

But this is a perfect illustration of why I loathe Republicans far more than the Democrats. They aren't respectful, it's their way or no way and they are bad Americans egging on a dangerous base to acts of violence against Democrats simply because they don't think the same way they do. 

If I was Obama I'd have backhanded that presumptuous woman!  "I'm the President bitch, respect the office!"

Don't wurry nun 'merica, I'll never be President : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!