06 August 2010

wasting my time

I get angry that we Americans are no longer in control of our country.  It is one of the few things the Tea Party and I agree on.  I get wanting smaller government with state's right trumping the interests of federal government.  What I don't get is their blindness to the fact that the very party they support was the one who instituted all the laws they are whining about now.  Obama didn't bring these laws into existence, Bush did.  Obama is just playing with the same deck of cards personally left to him by the greatest traitors in American history: Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and George Bush.  What did you think was going to happen you hoodwinked son's of bitches?!

Look at you all!  You're barely even human anymore, your inner ape has taken over and your venom, your hatred, your cynicism is killing our country.  You are allowing bad people to use you and manipulate you.  The Republicans are not your friends.  Do friends rile you up into such a frenzy that you behave no better than any other goose stepping bastards from history.  You are a mob believing it is an army and willing to use yourselves thus against the very government you helped create. 

Ugh!  Don't you hate it when you realize you're wasting your time.  Here I am pontificating to nobody at all about the evil of the Republikkkans & the Tea party.  No one's going to read this.  I chuckle.  No one's going to read this at all.  Even if some one did it's not like I'm offering any deep insight or anything.  I just get frustrated and writing is all the vent I have.  I certainly don't have Fox's Nazi-esque propaganda noise machine to get out any kind of message, nor Sarah Palin's bully pulpit because I'm poor.  If I had their kind of monetary resources, I too could gather a following but I don't so I can't and theirs no point crying about it.  Still, their voices are no more important than mine supposedly, in our not-so-fair Democracy, but, because they can, the Palin's & the Beck's & the Limbaughs and all their followers and maniacal imitators force their voices over mine, they drown myself and people just like me out, make our opinions not matter and our votes irrelevant.  How do we common folk compete against an army of frothing white, Evangelical Christians trying to transform America into their own warped image?  When does a movement become so blatantly dangerous to society as a whole and the participants become so goddamn twisted and warped that among them are potential assassins waiting to happen?

And that's probably what's going to happen.  One of those yahoo's are going to kill someone important and the federal government will clamp down hard on all of us, except the rich folk.  The rich folk never have to worry about whatever police state we once free Americans have to endure and suffer under.  They have cash and the can do whatever they please.  You Tea party bitches are dumb to think raising taxes has anything to do with you.  It's a tax on the wealthiest Americans, not you you simpletons!  If you make under 50K a year, you have no business worrying about taxes.  The rich are manipulating you so that you let them stay rich and not pay their fair share.  Ugh!

There I go again.  I can't help it.  I love this country, it's rich history, it's people and I see it being destroyed from within simply so bad people can hang on to their gold.  This country can be something great again if we put aside our bigotry and hate and let go of the world.  Let the world take care of itself, we need to take care of America now.  Our ancestors knew to tend to their own affairs and mind their business.  We Americans need to bring that dose of history back into our daily lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments then tell me!